Important Things You Should Know About Copper Cable Recycling
Copper is a non-ferrous metal, meaning that it's a metal that is not derived from iron. It is commonly used in electrical wires and pipes for plumbing in its purest form, without any other metals or alloys. Demand for copper is increasing, commensurate with its usage today, thus, recycling copper can generate profit for you. The price you'll receive for copper will be based on what the copper was used for and its condition.
|Regulations of Copper Wire Recycling Technology
The newly developed Copper Wire Recycling Technology had the following strategic goals:
(1) Separate cable into contaminated and non-contaminated materials and maintain possible cross contamination of the non-contaminated copper below free release limits.
(2) Accept all commercially used and different cable insulation types such as rubber, PVC, or polyethylene. The system must be able to process cable sizes ranging from telephone size wire to multi conductor heavy gauge power cable.
(3) Allow efficient assay of the processed materials and if possible, enhance handling to prepare contaminated materials for disposal.
(4) Consistently follow ALARA principles for safe handling and processing.
(5) Incorporate the design of a mobile system that can be shipped and deployed at various D&D locations.
Instructions- How to Recycle Copper Cable With Simple Tools
1. Strip any external tubing or wire from the copper. This will increase the price that you'll receive for the copper, since it means less work for the buyer. Typically copper wires are found inside insulated electrical cable. Use a knife or a blade to scrape away the insulation from around the wires.
2. Clean the copper. You can do this easily by pouring some vinegar, flour and salt over it and rubbing it with a cloth. Again, the better shape the copper is in, the higher the price it will bring.
3. Use copper recycling machines such as industrial wire stripping machine and copper granulator. If you want to start a business of recycling scrape copper, purchase a professional tool is necessary.
Copper Recycling Machine- A Much Faster Way To Recycle Copper
Recycling is a big part of many green productions and businesses. Copper recycling, for instance, builds an entire enterprise around scrapping and selling copper. For this kind of business, ideal copper recycling equipment is indispensable. The most popular machinery for copper recycling are copper granulator and copper wire/cable stripping machine.
A .Copper cable granulator is specialized in processing auto-wire, communication cable and other mixed copper wire and cable with diameter less than 20mm. It is combined with crusher, conveying device, dust collector, vibrating separator and PLC control panel.
Copper cable granulator is featured by high efficiency,large capacity and high automation.
B. Another common recycling equipment for copper is copper wire/cable stripping machine. Copper wire stripping machine is especially suitable for stripping thick wires and cables of single-strand or multi-strand. More labor-saving and less energy -consumption. The popular cable stripping machine can process wire/cable with diameter from 1-90mm.
Every One Should Take Responsibility Of Reducing Scrap To Our Eath
In today’s times, when pollution is becoming a chief concern, scrap metal dealing is unquestionably the best bet for young entrepreneurs. These dealers are in boundless demand and we people are sitting on the top of a pile of scrap metals. As a responsible citizen, it is our responsibility to keep the safe storage and processing of scrap that are the largest threat to our environment.